It’s time for another vegetarian keto recipe and today I’m making THAT roasted bell pepper dip that I used on my almond flour waffles. Unlike the blue cheese dip from my chicken wings episode which I never made and forgot the recipe for I’ve made sure I got this down and I’m sharing it with you today.
Almond Flour Waffle Episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2EgRNR8dsc&t=191s
If you like the show, support us on Patreon: http://patreon.com/headbangerskitchen
Or buy some HK merch from http://www.redwolf.in/demonstealer/
SUBSCRIBE to Headbanger’s Kitchen here : https://goo.gl/zNENs3
Follow us on our new Facebook page www.facebook.com/headbangerskitchen
We’re @headbangerskitchen on Instagram and @HKTweets666 on Twitter.
New Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/headbangerskitchenketorecipes/
My MFP Account: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/demonstealer
Get the recipe on MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/view/163844030607037
Macros per serving
Net Carbs: 5g
Recipe makes 4 servings.
– 3 Bell Peppers (1 Yellow, 1 Red, 1 Green)
– 2 Tbsp Tahini
– 3 Cloves Garlic
– 1 Tbsp Parsley
– 4 Olives
– Salt to Taste
– 1 Tbsp EV Olive Oil
– Chilly Flakes
1. Cut the bell peppers in half and remove all the seeds.
2. Place on a roasting tray and roast in the oven for 30 minutes at 220C or till the skins are charred and the peppers soft
3. Cover with foil/lid and allow peppers to cool and then remove the skins
4. Blend the peppers, tahini, garlic, parsley, olives, paprika, chilly flakes in a blender and season to taste.
5. Garnish with some chopped olives and parsley.