I’ve done almond flour keto waffles and I’ve done peanut butter keto waffles. So it was time to make a batch with coconut flour because it is very different and needs it’s own recipe. I also used my keto nutella to make an incredible chocolate ganache to go with it and also some left over keto cake to make a black keto cake soil.
Recipe for the keto cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHWZpS8n3DY&t=2s
Recipe for the keto nutella: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQDS0l4Xnzk&t=1s
If you like the show, support us on Patreon: http://patreon.com/headbangerskitchen
Or buy some HK merch from http://www.redwolf.in/demonstealer/
SUBSCRIBE to Headbanger’s Kitchen here : https://goo.gl/zNENs3
Follow us on our new Facebook page www.facebook.com/headbangerskitchen
We’re @headbangerskitchen on Instagram and @HKTweets666 on Twitter.
New Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/headbangerskitchenketorecipes/
My MFP Account: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/demonstealer
Get the recipe on MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/view/235164101717037
Macros per serving
Net Carbs: 9g
Recipe makes 1 waffle. 1 Waffle = 1 Serving
– 2 Tbsp Mascarpone Cheese
– 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream (Keep 2 extra Tbsp to thin batter if needed)
– 4 Tbsp Coconut Flour
– 2 Eggs
– 1/2 Tbsp Baking Powder
– 1/8 Tsp Salt
– Stevia to taste
– 1 Tsp Instant Coffee Powder
1. Microwave the mascarpone cheese for 30 seconds to soften it.
2. Add all the ingredients and whisk together.
3. Add the extra cream if the batter is too thick
4. Heat your waffle iron and pour in the batter
5. Remove when done and serve