Now that we’ve gotten our BBQ sauce sorted out, I thought it was time to celebrate having 100,000 subscribers and I thought redoing my recipe for the Bacon Bomb seemed fitting. For those who don’t know, the bacon bomb was my signature dish long before Keto and before my channel took off. It’s well seasoned pork mince, stuffed with cheese, peppers, onions and bacon and wrapped in bacon, covered in BBQ sauce and baked. So anyway hope you folks will try and make it soon.
Get the BBQ Sauce Recipe here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEV65p4Ld8w&index=9&list=PLjfmJ_cu2bt73KUc_5KXIKXWn9AW6VO7A
If you like the show, support us on Patreon: http://patreon.com/headbangerskitchen
Or buy some HK merch
USA Merch Store: https://teespring.com/stores/headbangers-kitchen
India Store (T-Shirts): https://www.redwolf.in/headbangers-kitchen
India Store (Mugs): http://todphod.com/product/headbangers-kitchen-mug/
SUBSCRIBE to Headbanger’s Kitchen here : https://goo.gl/zNENs3
Follow us on our new Facebook page www.facebook.com/headbangerskitchen
We’re @headbangerskitchen on Instagram and @HKTweets666 on Twitter.
New Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/headbangerskitchenketorecipes/
My MFP Account: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/demonstealer
Get the recipe on MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/view/265548759616557
Macros Per Serving
Net Carbs: 1g
Recipe makes 5 servings.
– 500 grams Pork Mince (Ground Pork)
– 6 Strips of Bacon
– 25 grams Cheese
– 20 grams Pastrami
– 10 grams Onion
– 10 grams Green Peppers
– 4-5 Sliced Black Olives
– 3 Tbsp HK’s Keto BBQ Sauce
– the zest of 1 lemon
– Salt to taste
– 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
– 2 Tsp Garlic Bread Seasoning
– 1 Tsp Paprika
– 1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
1. Season the pork with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper and garlic bread seasoning.
2. On a cutting board lay down some cling film and spread the pork mixture to form a square.
3. Grate the zest of the lemon and add the onions, peppers, pastrami, olives and cheese
4. Use the cling film to roll the mince into the shape of a log and set carefully into the fridge after packing tightly
5. Lay down the strips of bacon on the cutting board and place the pork meat log on top and wrap with the bacon
6. Cover the log with the BBQ sauce and bake for 45 minutes at 200C in the oven
7. After 20 minutes of cooking baste 1 more time with BBQ sauce
8. Allow the bacon bomb to rest for 15-20 minutes after cooking and then cut and serve.