I recently discovered the wonders of a well cooked eggplant and Baba Ganoush is an incredible was to use eggplants. This delicious spread is the perfect keto snack and along with these awesome and super easy to make Keto Fathead Crackers.
If you like the show, support us on Patreon: http://patreon.com/headbangerskitchen
Or buy some HK merch from http://www.redwolf.in/demonstealer/
SUBSCRIBE to Headbanger’s Kitchen here : https://goo.gl/zNENs3
Follow us on our new Facebook page www.facebook.com/headbangerskitchen
We’re @headbangerskitchen on Instagram and @HKTweets666 on Twitter.
New Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/headbangerskitchenketorecipes/
My MFP Account: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/demonstealer
For the Baba Ganoush
– 500 grams Roasted Eggplant
– 50 grams Tahini
– 1/2 Lime (Juiced)
– 1 Tsp Salt
– 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
– 1/2 Tsp Paprika
– 1/4 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
– 1 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
– 2 Tbsp Oilive Oil
1. Roast the eggplant on the stove and peel the skin once cooked
2. Roughly chop the roasted eggplant and mix with the tahini and spices
3. Drizzle with olive oil
Get the recipe on MFP: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/view/234348066286701
Macros per serving
Net Carbs: 4g
Recipe makes 8 servings. 1 Serving = 70grams approx
For the Fathead Crackers
– 100 grams Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
– 40 grams Cream Cheese
– 50 grams Almond flour
– Salt & Pepper
– Fresh Parsley
1. Microwave the mozzarellla and cream cheese for 1 minute
2. Add the salt, pepper and parsley and mix well
3. Add in the almond flour and form a dough
4. Using 2 sheets of parchment paper roll the dough nice and thin
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 200C or till golden brown.
6. Allow to cook on a baking rack and then cut and serve hot.
Get the recipe on MFP:
Macros per serving
Net Carbs: 1g
Recipe makes 8 servings. 1 Serving = 1 Cracker.